Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Year That is Now...



Wow!

Fast forward to a year after...

By some stroke of faith, I decided to check if I still have blogs left...and tadaa!!! here were are! It's still online. Well, thank you mcdonald's online - I was supposed to order online but i forgot my credentials - ended up retrieving passwords and well, curiosity got the best of me.

I have been itching for months to continue my blogging ...but ya know...life took over!

But I have a lot of reasons now to blog.

1st...I am expecting a  baby soon...i am 35 weeks pregnant, yes...about to burst in a couple of weeks!
2nd..I am now married...to the most unexpected yet wonderful person with the kindest heart i know.

Lots of things to tell especially on what happened in the past year...but for now, i have attend to my growling stomach...im hungry like a giant!

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment