Sunday, October 28, 2012

No Regrets

I'm not grieving and mourning as what I have anticipated.
Maybe because I was preparing myself of things to come long before it happened.

What I saw and uncovered last Tuesday dawn was just a confirmation of my gut-feel.
I felt the sting of pain but that was just it - a sting.
I couldn't even say it was a blow.

There are moments where I feel weak and miss the person...but I always bounce back instantly.

I have never been as sure with my decision to leave quietly as I am right now.
I am leaving things behind, no looking back, no regrets.

Closure? I already had mine.
And him? God bless his soul...may he go forward as I am speeding ahead.
Being kept in the dark, cheated on does not need any sort of closure.
I take it as it is, logic now tells me to move on

No regrets for loving someone who needed to be loved...
No regrets for choosing happiness...
No regrets for leaving at all behind and fixing myself...
No regrets...for all that has happened are part of the destiny that awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment