Sunday, September 2, 2012

It Burns!

The last time I was in the same predicament, my fingers were itching their way to my laptop everyday for a fresh new article.This time around, I have nothing to tell..I've completely dried myself up for things to say...

...that's what I thought...

But the truth is, I've completely bled out. All spent up...with all the roller coaster rides I've put myself into...I'm just simply out of energy. All my energy and resources in the past have been spent on the wrong things, wrong goals and the wrong people.

It took another slap in my consciousness to get my shit together.

I've cried myself to sleep too many times already...and I still keep doing the same damn thing! Putting myself out there - being vulnerable without a back up plan till someone came along and made me his back up plan - the worst part was...I completely turned a blind eye - closed all my senses so I could live in the fantasy that prince charming finally has arrived - WRONG!

There is no prince charming...it was all just in my imagination. I was too busy building a fantasy around me that I could not see for myself for what it really was.

Reality bites hard...and it stings...and it burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment