Thursday, August 2, 2012

Way Back into Love





Finding yourself in the snake pit is not easy...and it's not easy to get out as well...
But if you have the courage...however weak you may feel...you can always get yourself back up and away from that pit.

Life is not always easy for me...at least in my personal life...finding someone who understands where you come from and what you have been through is so difficult these days...and I always wonder why..when all I want is to be happy...that's what we all want, ain't it?

My experience and knowledge on love is not profound as other people may be...all I know is that when I'm in a situation where I find myself in love with someone I give it my all...

People say talking about it makes it easier to get by, others would say "you are dwelling in the past"...both may be true but maybe...this is my way of finding my way back into love.

Loving myself first is my goal right now...then maybe...just maybe...that someone will somehow come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment